This website may use its own and third-party cookies to improve our services and your experience as a user, as well as to offer you advertising related to your preferences by analysing your browsing habits. If you continue browsing we consider that you accept their use.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs; without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly diminished.
Cookies allow us to improve the usability of our websites and apps and to offer you better services and a more agile, faster and safer browsing experience.
Cookies help us, for example, to:
- Provide a more personalised browsing experience.
- Protect the security of your browsing and account.
- Know, understand and improve the use of our products and services.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
This website uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This is to combat spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
DEACTIVATION OR DELETION OF COOKIES
You may exercise your right to deactivate or delete cookies from this website at any time. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari for IOS (iPhone y iPad)
- Chrome for Android
Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from there you must exercise your right to modify, delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
If you have any doubts or queries about this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us via the contact section of this website.